[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum / Applications » Clannews / Website » Information » New Members / Inactivity
New Members / Inactivity
FynnDate: Sunday, 05 June 11, 10:02 | Message # 1
Clan-Leader
Group: Administratoren
So first of all I want to start this thread with a big congratulations to our new members: KekZ|Miki, KekZ|Joso and KekZ|Misku who could join us in the last days. And one more big thank you I would like to say to "Cadu12", because he is doing awesome work for our server and helping us much as possible with new scripts. Furthermore you may noticed that we got 2 Servers: KekZ| #1 DD/DM and KekZ| #2 Race/Skill/FUN. If you are on DD/DM-Server just press F8 and type in the word race or type in the chatbox /race for move to our second Server. Same is possible in KekZ| #2 with /dm the other way around and you will automatically get redirected to the other server.

I myself cannot be online in next weeks for sure, because my PC crashed and some hardware dammaged a lot. In this time it is the place of SlowCaR and Dexo to lead KekZ. Do not do any shit, the both guys always can contact me and I will not hesitate to make hard consequences tongue . Nevertheless have fun in the server we will make a bit more better everday. So far by me. Greats, Fynn

Forum / Applications » Clannews / Website » Information » New Members / Inactivity
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Mini-Chat
Einloggen
Friends