[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum / Applications » MTA:SA » Introduce yourself » Safone's introduction (Introduction)
Safone's introduction
SafoneDate: Thursday, 09 April 15, 18:36 | Message # 1
Neuling
Group: Benutzer
Hey folks, I am completely new in this community and I thought it would be smart if my very first post would be the introduction of myself that would allow some of the people to get to know me better and to find out what kind of a person I actually am.

I'll try to make this as simple as possible, so here I am. My real name is Daniel Holmes, I am 20 years old and I am located in Manchester, United Kingdom. I was born and raised in Manchester and I have recently finished the college of Technology in it. I received a Diploma that will open doors for me in the university next year, but currently, I just want to take a break from all the studies, relax, chill out, well, I guess you know it yourselves. Yes, this means I am currently unemployed and I don't lack of free time. I am planning to join university next year to get my speciality that would be associated with tourism. I really like tourism in various places all around the world. It is like my hobby, it's like my passion and even more than that. I have recently visited one of the Capitoline Museums in Rome. I was stunned by the historical arts and archeological creatures in it. 

How did I get into this multiplayer? Well, I was never a fan of video-games, I've always preferred real life and realistic and natural emotions. But around 3 years ago, the neighbors of my street have changed. The new ones that arrived were Robert and Gerald along with their girlfriends. Robert is a really well-known MTA player, his nickname is FiNN and Gerald is his brother, who does not play this game anymore since he became a dad. At first, we started to see each other more and more often, we became quite close mates, going through bars and clubs, having fun etc. One day, they've shown me this game and I found it quite interesting. The flying, stunting, flipping, jumping from one wall to another cars, it was something from a new generation and hence I decided to buy a PC Desktop and install this game. I started playing, training with FiNN and so on and it finally lead to my skills being quite good. I have only been in one clan throughout my 2-3 years experience and playtime and it was RoH - Riders of Heart. The clan closed last year and I was quite sad about it since it was my first clan where I really enjoyed my stay. After that, I started searching for another community, but I could not find an appropriate one, so I consulted FiNN for some little, cool and friendly communities and he has suggested me this. I don't know why, but I hope I will find out soon. 

My Skype: safoneMTA
Facebook: Daniel Holmes

Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to respond to them asap,
Kind Regards,
Safone.  ^_^

Countless possibilities exist in any situation. You must maintain a positive outlook to see the miraculous possibilities.

Forum / Applications » MTA:SA » Introduce yourself » Safone's introduction (Introduction)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Mini-Chat
Einloggen
Friends